Project Management Approach
At Amiri Engineering Corporation, we believe that responsiveness to client needs is a key ingredient for success. For a project to proceed in a timely and cost effective manner, all members of the design team as well as the construction forces must work together, responding to the project needs, thereby eliminating cost overruns and excessive time factors.
Responsiveness to project needs, as well as the need for absolute accuracy of test data is of paramount importance. We strongly believe in the team approach to a successful project completion. To accomplish this we do the following:
- Provide services, personnel, and reports in a timely manner.
- Keep design engineers and contractor continuously aware of the QA/QC status.
- Solve QA/QC problems expediently.
- Provide detailed and thorough documentation of our QA/QC activities.
- Maintain open lines of communication at all times.